She/he will be responsible to manage key functions of human resources include: training and development and performance management in order to develop staff competency, increase staff confidence within their role, and retain them in the organization. S/he need to keep good collaboration with all directors, managers, staff and trainers. S/he does manage a total training budget around $60,000 – $80,000 per year. The position is reporting directly to the Human Resources Director.
- Training Strategy Development
- Define company training strategy for the different PSE staff population
- Consolidate the training needs assessment from all departments and advice department head on the training plan needed for their members.
- Develop a strong understanding of the available training resource in Cambodia and build relationship with training providers.
- Training Plan Management
- Coordinate the implementation of training plan by following up with the concerned line manager and staff to organise the training. Identify the right training providers for internal and external training. Regular update of the list of training providers and topics that are in line with training plan.
- Manage the contractual part of trainers’ engagements.
- Organize and conduct staff/new comers integration and other orientation sessions on corporate training topics such as HR handbook, PSE policies (child protection, sexual harassment, anti-corruption…etc.)
- Prepare all training and integration reports for HR Directors on a monthly basis and properly keep track and update of the training records for all staff.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of training and development activities Provide a training impact report to HR Director and the management team on a quarterly basis.
- Performance Management
- Coordinate with all staff and line managers/directors to orient on the performance management process and templates. Ensure the process (objectives setting, mid-term review and appraisal) are followed the performance cycles and timeline.
- Manage interlink between talent management, high performance individuals and training programs to supply qualified leaders and managers when organisation needs.
- Team building and staff seminar
- Organise team building as part of the training plan and organize annual staff and departmental seminars.