Location: Cambodia, Prek Thmey, 13km away from Phnom Penh.
Date of the beginning of the contract: September 2020 (one year minimum).
Contract type: International Solidarity Volunteering (VSI), renewable.
Hourly volume: 40 weekly hours of effective work, including 16 hours of face to face lessons.
Salary: (1.200 $/ month)
● Prepare and execute full pedagogical content for your classes according to the curriculum.
● Develop the students’ interest for the English language, support them in their learning process and their development.
● Present lessons and use visual and audio tools in order to facilitate the learning process at secondary level.
● Assign, correct and mark the work done by the students.
● Prepare monthly and quarterly assessments and fill out the academic transcripts of the school.
● Write individualized comments for school reports and take part in class councils.
● Set up pedagogical activities in the classroom and outdoors, as well as taking part in external events.
● Sign up for a cultural program and generate our students’ creativity and imagination.