As part of the Head Office in the Philippines and under the supervision of Water and Life Program Manager, the technical coordinator develops Sanitation (San) and Solid Wastes (SW) projects throughout the areas of interventions in the country and ensures their implementations.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Take part in the definition of Water and Life strategy by bringing the insights on San and SW projects
- Ensure the implementation of the San and SW projects with good coordination among the branch teams
- Represent the organization with local authorities and local and international partners, and negotiate with them if necessary
- Mobilize and coordinate the field team taking part of San and SW projects without hierarchical supervision
- Participate in the optimization of the organization’s procedures and tools
- Ensure the coordination and exchanges of good practices with the project officer working on these topics in Bangladesh.
POSITION TO BE FILLED on 07/11/2022
Couples of weeks of Onboarding will be organized at the HQ (if possible) and then in the Philippines
Profil du candidat
Holder of at least a Master’s degree/MBA in Project Management or Engineering (Sanitation, Water, Waste management), you have a proven professional experience of at least four years, including one experience of technical support.
A 2-year-long experience in international context is compulsory, with at least one year spent on development programs.
First contact with the Philippines context and/or one of Eau et Vie’s fields of interventions are more than strong assets.
A first experience in urban areas is a strong asset. Aware of local and international San and SW policies, you want to be part of their declination at a very local level.
You appreciate to design, implement and monitor programs. And in the same time, you can smoothly lead discussions with communities, authorities and partners.
Fully proficiency in English is compulsory. Knowledge of French would be a strong asset.
Qualités requises :
Patience, good communication skills and sense of pedagogy will be helpful in a context of implementing new services.
Pour postuler :
Mission based the Philippines, with regular field visits around the country. HO in Cebu and 4 branches in Cavite, Cebu, Mandaue and Leyte.
Full time position
Status: Expatriation under the status of VSI for 12 months.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Salary according to Eau et Vie internal grid
– 6 weeks of annual paid leaves
– Health insurance and medical repatriation insurance
– One round-trip ticket from your place of residence (arrival and departure).
How to apply? Please send your complete application to Anne Lefevre, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Don’t forget to mention the subject: 202209_TC San SW_Phil