This position is working on both side of the organization, Head Office in the Philippines and Head
Quarters in France. This new position will actively lead the assessment study of the potentiality of
development for E&V programs in the Philippines and in the meantime give support to M&E local
Managers in the Philippines and in Bangladesh.
The main responsibilities are the following:
As Prospection Project Manager and under the supervision of the Country Director:
- Design and implement an assessment of the potential growth in the Philippines (new cities / islands),
- When interest confirmed, manage the prospection studies (pre-prospection, prospection
studies and presurveys) of new areas for the development of E&V Philippines’ programs,
- Supervise a Research Officer in charge of the prospection for new areas,
- Participate to the E&V Philippines growth strategy related to the prospection/opening of new areas and cities: planification and implementation of the strategy.
As Monitoring and Evaluation Technical Advisor and under the supervision of the HQ:
- Strengthen the development of the overall M&E strategy of E&V and support its local
implementation by the M&E Managers,
- Ensure technical and methodological support to teams on these topics,
- Highly participate in capacity building of the teams by developing modules sessions and
training staffs on M&E topics,
- Manage the global M&E common tools.
POSITION TO BE FILLED ASAP – January 2023
Couples of weeks of Onboarding will be organized at the HQ (if possible) and then in the Philippines
Profil du candidat
Holder of at least a Master’s degree/MBA in Project Management or Social Sciences (Geography, Sociology, Anthropology, Urban Development Management, Essentials Services), you have a proven professional experience of at least five years, including one experience on Monitoring and Evaluation.
A 3-year-long experience in international context is compulsory, with at least two years spent on
development programs. You have a proven experience on leading studies, analyzing quantitative
and qualitative data and reports writing.
First contact with the Philippines context and/or one of Eau et Vie’s fields of interventions are more
than strong assets.
A first experience in urban areas is a strong asset.
At ease among slums communities, you will be the first contact of the organization.
Fully proficiency in English is compulsory. Knowledge of French would be a strong asset.
Qualités requises :
Patience, good communication skills and adaptability will be helpful in a context development assessment.
Good knowledge on QGIS and Sphinx is required.
Pour postuler :
Mission based the Philippines in Cebu, with regular field visits around the country. HO in Cebu
and 4 branches in Cavite, Cebu, Mandaue and Leyte. Field visits in Bangladesh required (once a
Full time position
Status: Expatriation under the status of VSI for 12 months renewable.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Salary according to Eau et Vie internal grid
– 6 weeks of annual paid leaves
– Health insurance and medical repatriation insurance
– One round-trip ticket from your place of residence (arrival and departure).
How to apply? Please send your complete application to Anne Lefevre, HR Manager at
Don’t forget to mention the subject: 202211_PPM_META_Phil
Website : www.eauetvie.fr/en