PROJECT LEADER PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Contract: VSI – Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location: Philippines, to work on South East Asia zone: Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam,
or base in India to work on South Asia zone: India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
The Project Leader Partnership Development is responsible for deploying the global strategic partnership development plan in the zone he is responsible for.
- The PL PD supports volunteers, coaches & supports, in taking into account their own projects of development of partnerships but also in their inclusion in a broader plan at the level of the city or the country where they are.
- The PL PD oversees the effective deployment of the action plan,
- The PL PD in coordination with the communication team, builds solid partnerships, develops and updates the tools to enroll them in the long term and allows them to widen the field of jobs possible for the Youth. If necessary, the PL PD helps to orient the Youth towards identified opportunities.
- The PL PD ensures the empowerment of volunteers in building partnerships, and their good knowledge of the LP4Y tools existing on the LP4Y extranet.
- The PL PD works in close collaboration with the Project Leader Entrepreneurship in charge of developing the quality of follow-up by the coaches of the Entrepreneurship phase for all Youth.
- The PL PD in collaboration with the project leader Entrepreneurship, the country coordinators and the event assistant is the pilot of projects such as YIN, job forums, etc.