PROJECT LEADER MANAGEMENT, ORGANIZATION, AND FINANCE
Contract: VSI – Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location: Philippines, to work on South East Asia zone: Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam,
or base in India to work on South Asia zone: India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
The Project Leader Management, Organization & Finance is:
- Responsible for the institutional development of LP4Y projects across his/her affected zone (SEA or SA) following the fixed plan with the Asia Coordinator,
- The coordinator of LP4Y administration and management across Asia in collaboration with accounting firms and lawyers under contract with LP4Y. He/she coordinates the eventual consultants selected for certification projects,
- He/she ensures the alignment of all the centers according to fixed plans of progress,
- He/she organizes the management flux according to the budget voted between the different entities of the LP4Y alliance. He/she gathers and coordinates the project reporting.
- He/she is the coach in management and organization at the level of the staff and at the level of the Youth.
- He/she trains and advises the coaches and coordinators in the different Life Project Centers,
- He/she organizes, designs courses and trainings. He/she trains the Young adults in the LPCs on his expertise.
- In team with the Asia Coordinator and the Country Coordinators, the Project Leader Organization & Management is one of the 4 Project Leader who accompanies and supports the Coaches of programs on the first of their four missions: Organization & Management