As part of the local Executive Committee and under the supervision of the Country Director, Water & Life Bangladesh Program Manager is responsible for W&L program development and monitoring in the two W&L branches across the country.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Supervise activities of the local NGO – Water and Life Bangladesh – according to Eau et Vie’s standards and strategy,
- With support from HQs Technical Advisors and the Country Director, lead the discussion in shaping/improving the strategic direction of Water and Life Bangladesh programs,
- Provide opportunities for effective learning, sharing, and innovation, through reflection and regular dialogue among program teams,
- Conduct regular visits to the branches and project sites to monitor program performance. Provide feedback to staff on gaps and areas for improvement and identify needs for ongoing capacity building,
- Manage the HR and FinAdmin components of Water and Life Bangladesh,
- Participate to the fundraising and partnerships development, in close contact with the dedicated team – based locally and in France,
- Develop technical partnerships in relevance with the scope of action of Water and Life Bangladesh.
POSITION TO BE FILLED as soon as possible
Several weeks of orientation will be organized at the HQ (if possible) and in Bangladesh.
Profil du candidat
Holder of at least a Master’s degree/MBA in Project Management or relevant topics.
You have a proven experience of, at least, four years spent on international cooperation programs, including at least one experience of a global program management (including HR and finance management).
A 2-year-long experience in international solidarity as an expatriate is compulsory, including management of multicultural teams. First contact with Bangladeshi context and/or one of Eau et Vie’s fields of interventions are more than strong assets.
Fully proficiency in English is compulsory. Knowledge of French would be a strong asset. Basic knowledge of Bengali is the most welcome.
Qualités requises :
You appreciate to design, implement and monitor NGO projects.
As the country director’s right-hand, you will need to be autonomous and reliable on all Water and Life activities’ management.
Team leader on your entity, you are eager to develop the program, federating teams and stakeholders around a common vision.
A very close collaboration with teams from the local Social Company will be one of the success key.
Pour postuler :
Mission based in Dhaka – Bangladesh, with regular field visits in our intervention areas in Dhaka and Chattogram.
Full time position
Status: Expatriation is under a status of Volunteer of International Solidarity (French Status open to all citizenship) for at least 12 months, ideally 24.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Indemnities according to Eau et Vie internal grid
– 30 days off per year
– Health insurance and medical repatriation insurance
– One round-trip ticket from Dhaka to the place of residence per year.
How to apply? Please send your complete application to Anne Lefevre, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forgot to mention the object: 202104_PM Bangl_VSI
Website : www.eauetvie.fr/en