PROJECT LEADER ALLIANCE REPORTING AND FINANCES
Contract : VSI – Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : India / Philippines
The different missions of the Project Leader Alliance Reporting and Finances are:
- Aggregation of the accounts of the 18 LP4Y structures and edition of a « consolidated » presentation brochure of the LP4Y organizations,
- Global audit of each of the 18 LP4Y structures
- Audit and implementation of concrete solutions for major projects such as the South Asia development project, and the Mediterranean development project,
- Creation of the « financial » replication model of the Life Project Centers,
- Overall financial reporting to Alliance members,
- Development of partnership relations / long-term financing in coordination with the Alliance communication-fundraising team,
Training and accompaniment of new LP4Y volunteers
Profil du candidat
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about finances and project management, having already acquired previous experience in the field.
Fluent English is required.
Qualités requises :
Successful candidates will be open, dynamic and enterprising, and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm, and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field.
Pour postuler :
Now recruiting for August 2020.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to www.lp4y.org
And visit Youtube - Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn - Instagram