The technical advisor on Hygiene (Hyg) and Community Empowerment (CE) will be under the
supervision of the HQ but based in the Philippines to ensure a high knowledge of our program
implementation (needs and challenges).
The technical advisor will ensure technical and methodological support to our team members
involved in these activities in the Philippines and in Bangladesh.
The main responsibilities are the following:
- Develop the strategy on Hyg and CE in accordance with the Strategic Plan and the logical
framework and develop contents and tools for awareness sessions,
- Provide methodological and technical support to the program management on Hyg and CE
in implementing the strategy,
- Strengthen the capacities of the teams on these themes by developing trainings tools,
- Support the Partnerships and Communication Department in fundraising,
- Representing E&V and its programs,
- Ensure a close collaboration with the M&E department.
POSITION TO BE FILLED ASAP – Handover in January 2023
Couples of weeks of Onboarding will be organized in the HQ and/or Bangladesh.
Profil du candidat
Education & Professional Background
Holder of at least a Master’s degree/MBA in Project Management or Social Sciences (Geography, Socialogy, Anthropology, Urban Development Management, Community Development, Public Health), you have a proven professional experience of at least six years, including one experience of technical support.
A 4-year-long experience in international context is compulsory, with at least two years spent on
development programs on Hygiene/Community Empowerment.
A first experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods in a field setting is compulsory.
You should have a solid understanding and knowledge of Hygiene and Community Empowerment key stakeholders.
First contact with the Philippines or Bangladesh context is more than a strong asset.
A first experience in urban areas is a very strong asset.
Eager to support the operational teams, your adaptation and easy-going way of working is essential.
Fully proficiency in English is compulsory.
Knowledge of French would be a strong asset.
Qualités requises :
Patience, good communication and training skills will be helpful in a context of advising and
supporting teams without hierarchical link.
Your ability to manage and prioritize your own workload and work autonomously with a remote
management is key.
Pour postuler :
Mission based the Philippines in Cebu City (HO), with regular field visits in the Philippines and Bangladesh.
Full time position
Status: Expatriation under the status of VSI for 12 months renewable.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Salary according to Eau et Vie internal grid
– 6 weeks of annual paid leaves
– Health insurance and medical repatriation insurance
– One round-trip ticket from your place of residence (arrival and departure).
How to apply? Please send your complete application to Anne Lefevre, HR Manager at
Don’t forget to mention the subject: 202211_Hyg CE TA_HQ
Website : www.eauetvie.fr/en