Six main programs – adapted to the needs of the children – have been developed: food, health, protection, education & schooling, vocational training and help for families.
PSE helps more than 6,500 children and more than 5,500 graduates from PSE Vocational Training program already have successfully integrated the job market with a real qualified position.
PSE employs more than 600 people in Cambodia (Phnom Penh mainly) and 6 staff at the headquarter in France. 300 volunteers in different countries are actively working on making the organization known, on fundraising donations and sponsorships.
In 2000, PSE was awarded the French Human Rights Prize by the French Republic.
The Controller will share his/her time between two missions :
1/ Upgrade the financial planning and analysis skills of the Finance team (50%) and 2/ Ensure a proper internal control, coordinate audits and risk assesment (50%). Under the hierarchy of the General Director, she/he will report functionnaly to the Deputy General Director in charge of support functions.
1. Financial planning and analysis
- Strenghen the budgeting process
- Develop new dashboards and analysis for expenses reporting & controlling
- Coach and developp the 2 financial analysts of the Finance team
- Get an in-depth understanding of the ERP in order to train the Finance team and suggest improvements
2. Internal control
- Document and strenghen PSE internal control framework, including group policies, segregation of duties and risks assessmsent in order to ensure that the PSE has adequate controls to prevent unintentional and intentional errors in financial reporting, processes and business operations.
- Coordinate the work of internal and external auditors
- Work collaboratively with business and process owners to implement and monitor remediation efforts that result from audit, ensuring the effective implementation of corrective actions.