As head of the Head Office in the Philippines and under the supervision of the CEO based in the Headquarters in France, the Country Director manages 2 local entities: a social company and an NGO, with a total of 90 employees and representing an annual budget of 1.9 M€. . His/her supervision is the key to guarantee their efficiency and sustainability.
The main responsibilities are the following:
– Coordinate activities of both Social Company – TPA – and NGO – Water and Life Philippines – meaning impulse strategic development, support operational implementation, manage logistics, finance and HR, within the strategic framework given by Eau et Vie,
– Develop partnerships with all external stakeholders as representative of Eau et Vie and pilot the local fundraising and partnership strategy,
– Implement financial management to guarantee the sustainability of the programs,
– Ensure staffs’ security and safety, and maintain operations continuity,
– Ensure compliance with Eau et Vie standards in terms of reporting and policies.
The Country Director is a permanent member of the HQ Executive Committee. His/her mission is also to enhance the capacities of the local Management Committee and the local boards.
Profil du candidat
Holder of at least a Master’s degree/MBA in Project or Business Management.
You have a proven experience of at least seven years spent at Management positions, including at least one experience of a global program/organization management.
A 2-year-long experience in international solidarity is compulsory, including management of multicultural teams. A significant WASH experience in urban areas is necessary.
First contact with Philippines’ context and/or one of Eau et Vie’s fields of interventions are more than strong assets.
Fully proficiency in English is compulsory. Knowledge of French would be a strong asset.
Qualités requises :
As a veritable conductor, you appreciate to design, implement and monitor programs.
At ease with negotiations with external partners of very different perspective, you need to be agile and forward-looking.
Your taste for challenge from coping strategies to social business issues makes you comfortable in any situation.
Working autonomously as team leader, you are not afraid of being in the “heart of the operations” sometimes.
Patience, leadership and sense of pedagogy will be helpful in a context of transition and structuration of the program.
Pour postuler :
Mission based in Manila – Philippines, with regular field visits in our intervention areas in Cavite, Cebu, Mandaue and Leyte.
Full time position
Status: Expatriation is under a status of Volunteer of International Solidarity (French Status open to all citizenship) for at least 24 months.
Compensations & Benefits:
– Indemnities according to Eau et Vie internal grid
– 6 weeks of annual paid leaves
– Health insurance and medical repatriation insurance
– One round-trip ticket from Manila to the place of residence per year
How to apply? Please send your complete application to Anne Lefevre, HR Manager at email@example.com.
Don’t forgot to mention the object: 202109_Dir Phil_VSI
Website : www.eauetvie.fr/en