Under the responsibility of the Executive Director, the Communication and Fundraising Project Manager is responsible for supervising the communication plans and execution for the association and for the Sales of the Coffee Shop.
He maintains the relations with sponsors and finds new sponsors in South East Asia in particular.
He is also responsible for the operational execution of projects such as charity event, organizing extra class activities.
The Communication and Fundraising Manager supervises the communication officer and volunteers responsible of projects.
He is in charge of the administrative follow-up of all the donors.
- Support new projects through the development and implementation of a suitable communication plan.
- Define the needs and validate the creation of the different communication media: printed or digital documents in coherence with the graphic charter and the communication strategy of the NGO.
- Supervise the writing and distribution of the newsletter and blog articles.
- Work on the new website and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter).
- Organize events locally in Cambodia (130 pax), and provide support and advice to events organized in Europe or Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.).
- Develop visibility and strengthen the image of the NGO in Siem Reap.
- Relationship with sponsors and fundraising
- Establish an annual communication plan for sponsors and supervise its implementation (communication about the new school year, photos, tax receipts edition, personalized periodical information, etc.).
- Search for new sponsors (objective: 30% of funding for the Pastry School comes from South-East Asia).
- Organization of fundraising events in France and abroad.
- Identify new partners, strengthen existing partnerships.
- Create support materials for the fundraising actions.
- Organize and supervise visits of sponsors and donors.
- Collaborate with French team for identifying and contact potential targets.
- Project manager
- Set up project proposal, find funds and develop the project.
- Lead and follows the budget.
- Handles the timings and coaches the team to achieve project goals.
- Administrative task
- Follow donors and payment through administrative file.
- Proceed to annual payment check-up.
- Edit the tax receipts.
- Monthly report to French board