Under the responsibility of the President of SEP du Bayon, the Communication and Fundraising Manager is responsible for supervising the communication plan and execution for the association and to implement the institutional communication of Bayon Education & Development both to public audience but also partners and various sponsors.
He works closely with the members of the board of SEP du Bayon in charge of fundraising and communication.
He maintains the relations with the sponsors and looks for new sponsors in South East Asia in particular.
He maintains and develops the relationship with godfathers close to the NGO.
He is in charge of the administrative follow-up of all the donors.
He is also responsible for the operational execution of charity events,
The Communication and Fundraising Manager , works in close collaboration with the executive director, and actively participates in the BED management committee.
The final aim being to increase the knowledge about the NGO and raise awareness about the benefits and impacts of our activities to disadvantaged families.
- Communication :
- Support new projects through the development and implementation of a suitable communication plan,
- Define the needs and validate the creation of the different communication media: printed or digital documents in coherence with the graphic charter and the communication strategy of the NGO,
- Write the newsletter and blog articles,
- Update and maintain the NGO’s website and social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter),
- Organize events locally in Cambodia , and provide support and advice to events organized in Europe or Asia (Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.),
- Develop visibility and strengthen the image of the NGO in Siem Reap.
- Relationship with sponsors and fundraising :
- Establish an annual communication plan for sponsors and supervise its implementation (communication about the new school year, photos, tax receipts edition, personalized periodical information, etc.),
- Search for new sponsors and private foundations (objective: 30% of funding for the Pastry School comes from South-East Asia),
- Maintenance of the link with existing foundations and sponsors,
- Draft project files for private foundations and sponsors,
- Watch the call of projects on the various social networks,
- Give support to the organization of fundraising events in France and abroad,
- Identify new partners, strengthen existing partnerships,
- Create support materials for the fundraising actions,
- Organize and supervise visits of sponsors and donors,
- Collaborate with the French team to identify and contact potential targets,
- Maintaining the relationships with the godfathers,
- Maintaining and developing the number of godfathers through different communication actions,
- Welcoming godfathers. Organise their welcoming visits, calendar and present the activities of the NGO.
- Administration of the donors’ database including :
- Monthly follow up of donors’ payment through administrative file and bank statement,
- Proceed to annual payment checking,
- Edit the tax receipts,
- Distribute the newsletter and the periodical communication to the private donors (godfathers)
- Participation to the organisation of events and working closely with the coffee shop, primary school staff and Agro Ecology School (photo exhibition, annual charity gala, flyers, save the date, …)