Partnerships enable us to fulfill our mission and are therefore at the core of PN’s model. Our partners’ expertise, time and financial resources are key in developing the innovative learning hubs that are our Centres, and allow us to deliver the high-quality technical and vocational education and training.
The main function of the role is to support the establishment of new partnerships and maintain relations with existing partners and stakeholders. The Asia External Relations and Fundraising Officer, under the supervision of the Asia External Relations and Development Manager will be based in Phnom Penh with potential travel to the field. The main function of the position holder is to support PN Asia and the Centres in fundraising, communication and partnerships.
- Search for grants and funding opportunities, to support grant writing and application
- Systematic review of databases, newsletters and company homepages for funding opportunities (corporate and foundations) as well as thorough analyses of their potential for PN
- Analyses of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) policies of prospects
- Support the development of fundraising in new geographies
- Support all aspects of grants management: communication and reporting to donors/partners and record keeping
- Support capacity building of Centres in fundraising from prospection to record keeping
- Support the implementation, accuracy and communication of M+E efforts across the organisation (alumni impact surveys, company surveys etc.)
- The above list of job duties and responsibilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be expected to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.