Contract : VSI – Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Location: India or The Philippines – based in an LP4Y center
As part of the Y4CN team, you will participate in the development of the network, support to the members, and organization of advocacy actions and events.
Concrete missions include :
- Regular contacts with the international members
- Organization of webinars or workshops with members and other relevant organizations
- Preparation and animation of trainings
- Publishing of support material (white papers)
- Organization of awareness-raising forums in various cities (in 2019, Paris, Brussels, Delhi and Hanoi)
- Support of initiatives by Y4CN members
Profil du candidat
The missions, which last 13 months renewable, will appeal to candidates who are passionate about development, having already acquired previous experience in the field, preferably in a training organization or in a commercial setting. Successful candidates will be open, dynamic, passionate about communication and looking for an opportunity to develop their character and skills in a multi-cultural context. They will also enjoy transmitting their skills with humor, enthusiasm and will be keen team players, committed to making a real difference in the field. Fluent English is required.
Qualités requises :
Pour postuler :
For more information, you can visit our website or Facebook.
Now recruiting for August 2020.
To apply for this mission, please send your resume and motivation letter, both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org