Objectives of the program:
The objective of the sponsorship program is to find sponsors to give the opportunity to the children to access to education, activities…
The volunteer must be a strong link between VIRLANIE and the different sponsors in order to facilitate a confident relationship. He is also a strong link between the socials workers and the sponsors.
– Identification of Children / Beneficiaries and ensure the update of the listings of children with or without sponsors and the monitoring of the movement of children in the Foundation.
– Follow-up the requests from our partners and monitoring the incoming and outgoing sponsor correspondence.
– Responsible for giving guidance and controlling quality of all information collected from new Children before dispatching to individual sponsors or VIRLANIE branches in Europe.
– Select and refine tools for sponsorship materials and documents.
– Translation of cards for the French speaking sponsors.
Sponsorship filing & data management:
– Set-up sponsorship database and ensure the accurate and timely entering data of sponsors with assigned sponsored child.
– Support in setting up and maintaining a filing system for Case Summary data, printed reports, photos and others needed for sponsorship.
– Assist in preparing and ensuring the timely and quality submission of information, translated documents such as cards and annual progress reports to Official sponsors.
– Communicate update information to VIRLANIE France and its networks.
– Maintain and organize files related to sponsorship.
– Coordinate with the Finance, Operations Managers, and local sponsorship coordinator in the preparation of the sponsorship monthly remittances.