The success of the Passerelles numériques mission is based on the adhesion of all its employees to a common vision, values and principles. The sustainability of this success requires a smooth roll-out of the mission, a strong focus on PN’s values, and an anticipation of the rapid reactions of society, technology and educational movement.
This is why PN sets its strategic orientation for the next 5 years with 2 main objectives:
– Maintain high quality social impact of its core program;
– Explore and develop a set of new projects based on PN’s DNA and its best practices.
In this dynamic and challenging context, PN is looking for its new Education and Social Mission manager.
Reporting to PNAsia Director, PN Education & Social Mission Manager works in close and regular collaboration with the operational teams in the 3 PN centers.
While ensuring the respect of the fundamental values and principles of the organization, she/he is in charge of stimulating and supporting the necessary renewal of programs, methods and activities of 4 main principles of PN Holistic approach:
– Technical and practical Training,
– General Training in professional skills,
– Social and Educational Development.
As PN’s social mission guarantor, in accordance to PN Spirit and Value, He/She will: (Non exhaustive list)
Support and Guide Teams on a “daily” basis
- Maintain the quality of their good practices,
- Handle management issues & special cases,
- Contribute to HR processes (needs identification, recruitment, appraisal…).
Initiate and stimulate regular renewal
- Selection test (annually),
- Curricula (IT, English, Professional Life, Maths… based on local needs and evolutions),
- Pedagogical and didactic tools & practices (according to the local needs and/or new developments),
- Education Plan and Developmental Activities (according to the local needs and/or new developments).
Initiate and contribute to new projects development
- Identify Social needs, inequalities,
- Design Solution according to PN Vision, values, resources…
- Identify potential partners (technical, skills, financial support…)
- Support field roll-out,
- Monitor and Assess the impact.
Participate to PN daily life, development and strategy
- Partnership development,
- Fundraising proposal,
- Strategy contribution,
- Prepare and share PN’s mission’s impact report