PN Vietnam is a center based organization where the students are provided with educational, pedagogical and social support, in order to ensure their academic success and personal development.
Within three years of their training in Passerelles numériques, all the students have to become mature, responsible and be ready to face their future professional and personal life. To reach these ambitious objectives, a team of 3 staff are taking care, guiding and monitoring the students on a daily basis. It involves providing them material, medical and psychological support, facilitating activities and organizing events, following up their academic performance and coordinating with the partner university, giving counseling sessions, implementing discipline and monitoring their daily life in the dormitory (meals, study hours, tasking…).
Passerelles numériques is looking for the Education Department manager to lead this team and organize the life of the students. Reporting to the General Manager of Passerelles numériques Vietnam, the Education manager will be in charge of guiding the Education team in its daily operations, as well as handling special cases for the students. With the help of his/her team, the Education Manager will ensure that all the students are mentally, psychologically and physically healthy, embracing PN core values and developing their personal and technical skills in a dynamic environment.
– Responsible of the safety of the center and a healthy lifestyle for the students,
– Responsible of the qualitative follow up of all the students during their studies and internship and make appropriate decisions,
– Implement a strict, fair and consistent discipline and make appropriate decisions,
– Guide the students in their personal development and evolution throughout the PN journey,
– Organize the daily life of the students,
– Organize developmental activities with the three (3) batches of students,
– Work closely with the Training Manager to follow-up students’ situation.
– Work closely with External Relations Manager during internship period of students.
– Maintain good relationship with the education partners and increase the number of partners who could help us in our educational mission: community services, health care, developmental activities for students.
– Manage Education team in its daily operations: routine, schedules, emergencies,
– Evaluate and guide the staff accordingly,
– Recruit and coach qualified staff when needed,
– Organize team building and coordination meetings,
– Evaluate each staff in education team individually,
– Ensure the coordination within the team and with other departments to implement processes and decisions with the students and staff,
– Make sure that practices and experiences are capitalized,
– Ensure reporting of data related to students’ personal information and follow up
– Provide regular reporting about Education activities and their impact
– Adjust staff and personal time table based on needs – flexibility with schedules,
– Play an active role towards the other PN projects in Asia, leading or participating to cross-country projects.