Passerelles numériques is an organisation with close to 100 staffs, spread in 5 different locations. PN’s mission and operations in our 3 centres (Cambodia, Vietnam and the Philippines) are handled by local management and teams, including local IT Managers and Administrators.
Global support, guidance and coordination are ensured by “Central” teams based in Paris and in Phnom Penh (PN France and PN Asia).
Passerelles numériques is looking for his/her IT Manager. Part of PN Asia team and based in Phnom Penh, this role is to oversee the use of Information technology (IT) at PN:
- She/he will be the one to revise the organization’s IT strategy and ensure that all systems, IT assets and procedures necessary to support its operations and objectives, are in place among all PN sites and centres.
- She/he will coordinate and support local IT teams to carry out the maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions.
- She/he will identify and lead relevant IT projects dedicated to support PN’s mission, operations and efficiency.
- She/ He will support operations so that PN Training answers market trends and expectations
- Eventually, her/his goal is to ensure that information technology adds the maximum value to our PN’s organization so as to facilitate the success of PN’s mission.
Reporting to PN Asia Director, the IT Manager works in close and regular guidance and collaboration with the local IT teams in PN’s 3 centres, and with IT projects resources and stakeholders. She/he will be in charge to:
Suggest, design and implement PN’s IT strategy:
- Audit PN’s IT infrastructures and practices
- Review procedures (email administration, cloud access accounts administration IT accounts administration, troubleshooting procedures for the transverse system, Website, SMS Students Management, Software application, etc.)
- Review all aspects related to physical security (fire protection procedures, physical access to IT rooms procedures, backup procedures etc.)
- Review all aspects related to IT logical security (password policy, anti-virus protection, firewall rules etc.)
- Identify areas of improvements and users needs
- Select and implement suitable tools/technology to streamline and optimize PN’s operations
- Define and implement a relevant PN’s IT strategy
Support and monitor IT overall operations and infrastructures:
- Provide consulting / architecture insights/guidance to IT administration teams in each of the three centres and in all PN Locations.
- Ensure the follow up of the licenses and service agreements PN have contracted in all its locations (Microsoft licenses, Avast licenses, Bluehost service, Google for education, Cisco resource centre, Siteground hosting…)
- Develop new partnerships and agreements (especially regarding “cloud” companies as Amazon or Heroku/Salesforce).
Design and shape PN’s relevant IT Infrastructure and tools:
- In that perspective, design projects scopes and objectives / Lead and implement relevant IT Projects for PN (including the current rollout of PN new student management system)
Provide direct IT administration support for PN Asia and PN France entities:
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues on users encounter for those entities:Monitor all PN global systems (CEGID, Salesforce, PN Website/bluehost…) and respond to security or usability concerns. Define back up strategies. Plans upgrade systems and processes as required. Respond to and resolve help desk requestsAdminister infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processesInstall and test computer related equipment
Support IT skills recruiting processes and IT skills development
Help ensure PN’s overall technical expertise:
- Monitor IT and Digital trends and Market expectations.Help ensure the relevance of PN’s IT and Digital awareness and knowledge,Support PN’s ability to anticipate technical skills requirements for the future.Support the design and technical development of PN’s “satellite projects”