The building school is part of the professional trainings managed in PSE Institute (PSEI).
PSEI employs more than 150 staff for a budget of over $1,500,000 and a total of more than 1500 students and delivers diplomas approved by the Ministry of Labor and Vocational Training.
The building school trains students in the fields of Electricity, Plumbing & Air Conditioning and Painting & Masonry. It is planned to develop this last sector towards a training of polyvalent technicians for the maintenance of buildings (for example, hotel maintenance). On the other hand, the opening of a short training for young adults and adults (parents of our beneficiaries) in masonry and painting is under study.
The position reports to the Manager of the Building School attached himself to the Director of the PSE Institute.
- Teach students by guaranteeing the quality of theoretical and practical training;
- Formalize a curriculum (pedagogical objectives, skills to be acquired), teaching materials and documents, methods and forms of evaluation of learning;
- Participate in the recruitment of a Cambodian teacher; develop and provide training;
- Collaborate with Dean, teachers and PSEI departments concerned to solve problems and issues faced by students.
- Develop and prepare students to their future: soft skills, advices, personalized mentoring.
- Guarantee the sustainable development and performance of the sector (s)
- Manage workshop (s), equipment and consumables, relationship with partners and suppliers, within budget