PROJECT LEADER MICROECONOMIC INITIATIVE DEVELOPMENT
Contract : VSI – Volontariat de Solidarité Internationale
Possible location : Philippines, to work on South East Asia zone: Philippines, Indonesia, and Vietnam,
or base in India to work on South Asia zone : India, Nepal, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka
In team with the Asia Coordinator and the Country Coordinators, the MEI development project manager is one of the 4 project managers who supports the coaches of the different programs.
Microeconomic initiatives – MEIs – are also called « program or activities ».
Each Life Project Center has 2 or 3 programs developed by teams of 17 Young adults.
Micro Economic Initiatives are central to the Youth’s integration journey into the decent and professional world.
The MEI Development Project Manager is the coordinator of the activities:
- He / she holds the dashboard and informs the whole team in a transversal way
- He / she helps each coach to develop his program by taking advantage of all the synergies with the other programs: improvements / complementarities / ideas / customer network, etc.
- He / she initiates and develops « big accounts » clients locally or in countries where LP4Y is present.
- He / she trains, advises and animates the Program Coordinating Coaches of the Life Project Centers.
- He / she organizes, designs courses and teaching aids. He / she is exemplary to train young people in LPC on his expertise.
See our Newsletter #15 and #17 with the different programs.