Building bridges and relations with external partners, and companies in particular, is in Passerelles numériques DNA.
PN was founded with the support of partner companies and Foundations, and today it continues to develop its relations with existing partners as well as expanding it network and building new relationships.
Relations with partners can be at various levels. They include funding of our programs, offering On the Job Training (OJT) or jobs to PN students or graduates, participating in the development of our curriculum, offering company visits, providing pro bono or volunteering missions supporting our action, in kind donations, and more!
The content of the training we provide is based on the needs and evolution of the market. Our partner companies play an important role in providing us feedback about evolution of the IT and local job markets, as well as on the quality and fit of our students during their OJT or once they graduated. Measuring the impact and efficiency of our action is one of our strategic priorities. Therefore, we conduct regular monitoring and impact surveys with our partners.
During the early years, PN Philippine’s funds mainly came from France; but since 2014, we started to develop local fundraising. In order to improve and make it more effective, we decided to develop and implement a local Philippines fundraising strategy in the short, medium and long term to ensure the durability of PNP activities.
Today, PN fundraising is structured with three levels: International, Regional (Asia) and Local (Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam where our centers are located).
In 2013, PN Philippines Foundation was created in order to have a local entity able to raise fund autonomously and ensure the long-term sustainability of the project. On April 27th, 2017 Passerelles numériques Philippines Foundation officially received the accreditation from the Philippines Council for NGO Certification for 3 years. It marks the recognition of the good governance, management, and accountability, of the Foundation. It will also enable our partners to benefit from tax deduction from their financial or in-kind donations.
Every year, PN Philippines students places its 2nd year students on OJT for 10 months with one of our 38 local partner companies in Cebu City. Besides, we ensure that all the graduates of the year will find a qualified job in their field of specialization within 2 months after their graduation.
In order to promote PN and its students, expand its business network, and implement its fundraising strategy in the Philippines, we are looking for an External Relations Manager.
Under the responsibility of PN Philippines General Manager, and with the support, and regular reporting with the Asia Fundraising Manager, s/he will be responsible to drive the following actions:
Fundraising and external relations management
- Develop a business network with local companies, foundations, Embassies and foreign cooperation.
- In collaboration with Fundraising & Communication Officer, organize events and actions and elaborate communication tools to promote PNP and extend its visibility with targeted companies, foundations and organizations.
- Maintain the existing partners and create new partnerships: package’s negotiation for funds and/or IT equipment and/or student’s job placement or internship.
Internship and job placement
- Ensure 100% of student enrollment to internship and job placement
- In collaboration with External Relations Officer, manage the administrative aspects for the internship and job placement such as internship agreement.
- Improve the internship evaluation system in order to collect the productive feedbacks from partners.
- Manage and develop a team of 3 persons holding the following positions:
- External Relations Officer who manages on the job training and job placement for PN students and graduates, facilitates company visits and conferences, organizes the job fair, and follows up the students during their OJT.
- Fundraising and Communication Officer who researches on calls for proposals targeted to the Philippines, conducts preliminary do prospects, updates SalesForce database and other fundraising tools, writes request for proposals, follows-up and reports on existing grants, revive the Solidarity Act, and develops communication materials for PN Philippines (newsletter, leaflet, website, presentations, etc.).
- Partnership Project Coordinator responsible for the overall implementation of a new partnership project including administration, building out and coordinating the network of partners creating a Filipino ecosystem in IT, education, vocational training, and entrepreneurship, supporting transversal activities, event management and media relations.
- Supervise, train them and evaluate their performance.