Location: Cambodia, Prek Thmey, at 13km of Phnom Penh.
Date of the beginning of the contract: September 2019 (one year minimum).
Contract type: International Solidarity Volunteering (VSI), 12 months renewable.
Hourly volume: 40 weekly hours of effective work, including 16 hours of face to face lessons.
Allowance: 1.200 $/ month
Job vacancies for primary school, high school and college
Description of the position:
- Prepare and execute full pedagogical content for your classes according to the curriculum.
- Develop the students’ interest for the English language, support them in their learning process and their development.
- Present lessons and use visual and audio tools in order to facilitate the learning process at secondary level.
- Assign, correct and mark the work done by the students.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly assessments and fill out the academic transcripts of the school.
- Write individualized comments for school reports and take part in class councils.
- Set up pedagogical activities in the classroom and outdoors, as well as taking part in external events.
- Sign up for a cultural program and generate our students’ creativity and imagination.