Reporting to the General Manager of Passerelles numériques Philippines, the Education manager will be in charge of guiding the Education team in its daily operations, as well as handling special cases for the students. With the help of his/her team, the Education Manager will ensure that all the students are mentally, psychologically and physically healthy, embracing PN core values and developing their personal and technical skills in a dynamic environment.
- Responsible of the safety of the center and a healthy lifestyle for the students,
- Responsible of the qualitative follow up of all the students during their studies and internship and make appropriate decisions,
- Implement a strict, fair and consistent discipline and make appropriate decisions,
- Guide the students in their personal development and evolution throughout the PN journey,
- Organize the daily life of the students,
- Organize developmental activities with the three (3) batches of students,
- Cooperate with the Training Manager to follow-up with the partner university (staff and teachers) on students situation.
- Maintain good relationship with the education partners and Increase the number of partners who could help us in our educational mission: community services, health care, developmental activities for students.
- Manage Education team in its daily operations: routine, schedules, emergencies,
- Evaluate and guide the staff accordingly,
- Recruit qualified staff when needed,
- Organize team building and coordination meetings,
- Evaluate each staff in education team individually on a semester basis,
- Ensure the coordination within the team and with other departments to implement processes and decisions with the students and staff,
- Make sure that practices and experiences are capitalized,
- Adjust staff and personal time table based on needs – flexibility with schedules,
- Play an active role towards the other PN projects in Asia, leading or participating to cross-country projects.
Specific major projects
- Firstly, the Philippines has faced a major education reform, impacting the selection and the level of the future students.
- Secondly, PN plan to increase the numbers of student in Philippines selected to participate in PN program.
In this context, the education manager together with his/her co-managers and General Manager will have to contribute in the new PN organization which will be decided to adjust to that reform and maintain the quality of education provided by PN to an increasing number of students. The Education manager will also be responsible for the smooth integration of the new batch of scholars.