Under the responsibility of the Communication and Fundraising Project Manager, the role of the Communication & sponsors relations officer is to implement the institutional communication of Bayon Education & Development both to public audience but also partners and various sponsors. The final aim being to increase the knowledge about the NGO and raise awareness about the benefits and impacts of our activities to disadvantaged families. Besides, the role is to strengthen, maintain and develop the relationship with godfathers close to the NGO.
According to organization’s needs, other activities may be required in line with the abilities of the job holder or after appropriate training.
- Developing general and institutional communication of the NGO
- Using and improving tools and means of communication : social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, HelloAsso TripAdvisor), communication documents (leaflets…), student /kids description forms, videos, etc,
- Managing the NGO website (to be renewed soon), social networks as well as other websites (tripadvisor…),
- Writing of semester newsletters,
- Participating to internal communication with the team (monthly report, annual seminar…).
- In charge of the relation with the godfathers
- Maintaining the relationships with the godfathers,
- Maintaining and developing the number of godfathers through different communication actions,
- Welcoming godfathers. Organise their welcoming visits, calendar and present the activities of the NGO.
- Edit fiscal receipts.
- Participating and developing activities with various sponsors and partners
- Conducting prospective work and searching for new sponsors together with the line manager
- Participating to the organisation of events and working closely with the coffee shop and primary school staff (photo exhibition, annual charity gala, flyers, save the date…)